This blog will cover a number of topics about things I experience and learn while developing business communications for our clients. Some ideas I have in mind are:
- How we got the blog going and things learned along the way. For example, setting up and configuring WordPress.
- General communications topics. The possibilities here are endless.
- Tips and ideas about running a home-based business. There are a lot of tricks of the trade I’d love to share.
- Happenings in the technology world in PDX.
- And of course, a little bit about things going on in my personal life and my interests.
As new areas are added to the EastonWorks website, I’ll introduce them in the blog. In the near future, we’ll be adding samples, information about the solutions we offer, summaries of books referenced in the postings, and testimonials from our happy clients.