Note: This offer expired January 15, 2021. But Kajabi is still the best solution for creating online courses and communities. Follow the links in this blog post to gain access to a 14-day free trial. And please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The holiday season is behind us, but today I’ve got a gift for you.
If you’re interested in developing a consistent stream of online income, it could be exactly what you need to finally get things off the ground.
Kajabi, my favorite platform for creators, has just launched a new program for aspiring
entrepreneurs who are ready to take the knowledge economy by storm in 2021.
And for a very short time, I can get you in at no charge.
Introducing: The Idea to Income Challenge!
If you’ve ever wanted to build a steady stream of income simply by sharing your passion with the world, this is the challenge for you.
The team at Kajabi has spent the last 10 years helping tens of thousands of knowledge
entrepreneurs and course creators do just that.
This program takes you through their simple 3-step system for going from absolute zero (no
audience, no product) all the way to launch.
In the challenge, you’ll get expert step-by-step guidance on:
- Creating a digital product people will buy
- Packaging and marketing your offer
- Making consistent, sustainable sales
And it’s flexible enough that if you have some of the existing pieces in place, you’ll be able to
use the challenge to improve your process and increase your revenue.
Best of all, you get 45 days free to use Kajabi, which is by far the best all-in-one platform I’ve
found for building a profitable online business that isn’t a pain to run.
I use Kajabi for my online business, Aging Energized. It’s hands-down the easiest platform I’ve ever developed content on. The all-in-one package includes everything you need to create a website and deliver online content, including online courses and online communities. You can use it to create funnels and deliver emails to your clients. And the customer support is awesome!
So here’s the catch: the challenge starts on January 16th and completes on February
12th. And you must sign up before the end of the day on January 15th.
It’s a focused, intensive program designed for people who are serious about building a business and growing their online revenue.
If that’s you, what are you waiting for?
It’s rare to find this kind of expert guidance free of charge. I can’t guarantee whether or not
Kajabi will ever offer this again.
Here’s what you’ll get in this FREE challenge:
- Extended 45-day FREE trial of Kajabi (like I said earlier, it’s rare for Kajabi to do this and I don’t know if they’ll ever do it again)
- Step-by-step video training
- 3 live check-ins with Kajabi’s team for support and accountability
- 1 call with a Kajabi Customer Service Manager if you go forward with Kajabi after the free trial
- Bonus video training from successful Kajabi Heroes (these are the best of the best of the people who’ve built successful businesses with Kajabi)
- A built-in community of passionate entrepreneurs
- If you sign up with the link below, you’ll also get a 30-minute call with me during the 45-day free trial to find out more about how Kajabi can help you launch your business.
Thanks for taking an interest in Kajabi!
Easton Communications President and CEO
P.S. As you might imagine, the above link is an affiliate link, and if you sign up for a paid Kajabi account after your free trial, I make a commission as a Kajabi Partner. I only ever
recommend products that I know, love, and use personally to this day. Kajabi is 100% that.